Monday, April 14, 2008

Blogger is having some problems when clicking on a pic or doc to enlarge it in another window for viewing.

Sorry that Blogger seems to be having problems with being able to click on pictures and documents to enlarge them in another widow for easier viewing. They will open but it usually requires you click, then hit your back button/arrow, click again and then hopefully it will open. May even require you repeat the process a couple more times. Only the pics in the main entries of the blog are intended to be clickable for enlarging. Everything down the left hand column stays as is. Anyway, it is an irritant and I have emailed Blogger about it as seems to be an ongoing issue. These techno hiccups are not uncommon but always try my patience. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you see any pics that you would like me to send your way as an attachment then just email and I will be happy to oblige.

Thanks, John

No comments: