Saturday, November 22, 2008

Governor Frank Steunenberg - Life, Assassination, Trial of the Century

I have started (somewhat randomly) posting a few items to a Frank Steunenberg page on Footnote.com. Mostly stuff you have seen here. Feel free to email me comments regarding the web page or anything you would like to add. You won't be able to do so directly on the Footnote web page unless you are a paying Footnote customer but I will be happy to post anything you send my way.
Governor Frank Steunenberg - Life, Assassination, Trial of the Century - biography, pictures and information, learn share and discover the life and times of Frank Steunenberg.

**
After some fumbling around, it looks like I have have managed to find and eliminate most of the stray HTML that brought forth the pink and chartreuse colors. Of course, maybe they were an attention getter that I should have left in! It does have me playing with the colors a bit so you might notice some changes.

No comments: