Saturday, August 18, 2012

Steunenberg Family Genealogy

Every so often, Walter Steunenberg sends out an update of the family genealogy.  I'm a history lover but never had the patience for tracking the hundreds of names and multiple generations. However, I am not sure what I would do if someone had not continued this labor of loveas I use this document frequently for reference. Walter provides an invaluable service and continues a tradition of work that began with Grace Steunenberg Croookam, was continued by Helen Maria (Keppel) Toal and contributed to by many family members over the years, including my mother Brenda Steunenberg Richards.

See: Saturday, April 19, 2008 - Tracing the Family Roots

As in the past, I have saved this genealogy record of the Willem Hendriks Steunenberg line of the family to Google documents. You can access it by clicking on the link below. It is about 63 pages and may take a couple minutes to download. Once the document opens, you may want to click on the formatting icon (¶) if all the various marks are still visible. Turning formatting off makes for much easier reading.

 Willem Hendriks Steunenberg

Below are other family lines that Walter has available. Email or write Walter directly if you have his address or let me know and I will request a copy. 

Peter Jansen Steunenberg
Arent Willems Peter Steunenberg
Gerit Hendriks Steunenberg
Jan Hendriks Steunenberg

No comments: