Sunday, November 10, 2013

Veterans Day 2013 - Fold3 Honor Wall

Click above and go to the Honor Wall.
A couple posts below from last year. For those with a connection to any branch of our family, let me know if you have more names/photos of veterans you would like me to add to this blog.

Sunday, November 11, 2012 
Veteran's Day....send your photographs

Sunday, November 11, 2012 
Veteran's-Other Wars (not WWII)

Fold 3 Honor Wall. These are all in process and more names and items will be added as time goes by. The Honor Roll is for all veterans from all wars, living and deceased.

Jule 'Juke' Steunenberg

Cal Steunenberg   } Jule, Cal and Frank are the sons of Julian and Francis S., my mothers brothers & my Uncles. 

Frank Steunenberg

Robert K. Steunenberg

Bernardus Steunenberg 

Robert J. Richards (my father John Sr.'s brother and my uncle). 

Nile C. Kinnick (not family but did find a connection).  

Ronald L. Longanecker (my wife Cindy's nephew).

Frederick J. Mandella (Cindy's paternal grandfather).

Walter 'Gary' Osborne (my brother). 

Timothy Underwood (my nephew). 

Justus L. Simpson (Way back on Grandma Francis S. side).  

Lewis Simpson (brother of Justus)

Sergeant Stubby (kind of reminds me of my old mutt from childhood).

No comments: